When do you have Portuguese lessons? How many times per week do you practice Portuguese? Learn how to say once or twice a week in Portuguese, or three times per week, etc.
The word for week in Portuguese is: semana
Semana is a feminine noun.
The days of the week in Portuguese
The days of the week in Portuguese are:
We commonly drop the “feira” in everyday Brazilian Portuguese and use only the main name: segunda, terça, etc.
How to say once, twice, etc. per week in Portuguese
Below are examples showing you how to say once, twice, three times a week in Portuguese or any other weekly frequency that you want to say. The formula to say it in Portuguese is always the same. You only have to change the number of times. This is because we do not have a word for once or twice. We say 1 time a week, 2 times a week, 3 times a week, etc.
1) Larissa tem aulas de português duas vezes por semana. = Larrissa has Portuguese classes twice a week.
2) Eu malho três vezes por semana. = I work out three time a week.
3) Quantas vezes por semana você pratica português? = How many times a week do you practice Portuguese?
4) Eu só tenho tempo para ter aulas de português uma vez por semana. = I only have time to take Portuguese classes once a week.
5) Eu ensino português todos os dias. = I teach Portuguese everyday.
Now learn the months of the year in Portuguese.
If you have questions or if there is related vocabulary that you would like to learn, please leave a message in the comments. I will be happy to answer.
Leave a Reply