Planning that awesome trip to Brazil? Make it even better with some Travel Portuguese!
Most people in Brazil do not speak English or speak very little English. Yes, you may find English speakers at your hotel front desk and in large companies. But your experience in Brazil will be much more than that, right?
Grab your free Travel Portuguese Lesson here.
Easily learn 31 travel Portuguese phrases & questions that will be useful whether you are traveling to Brazil for business or pleasure.
The lesson has two parts:
- A handout that presents the 31 phrases and questions in Portuguese with their translation in English. These phrases will be useful whether you are on a business trip or on vacation.
- A video lesson in which I teach you how to pronounce all the phrases so you can say it right and make yourself understood!
How You Will Benefit
1. Establish Positive Connections
- Approach Brazilians in Portuguese and make an impression
2. Find Your Way Around in Brazil
- Use these 31 phrases and questions in every trip to Brazil
3. Make yourself understood
- Learn pronunciation with the video lesson to speak with confidence
What You Will Learn
- Basic greeting and introductions. You want to make friends in Brazil, right?
- How to ask questions such as “May I ask a question?”, “Where can I get a cab?”, “Can you recommend a restaurant?”, and more. Once you get the structure of these questions you can ask almost anything you want to ask.
- Expressions to go shopping and even negotiate that tourist price you will be charged.
- How to ask where things and places are. For example: “Where is the restroom?” Always useful to know this one.
- Questions that will be useful when figuring out your way around and on the bus.
- Phrases and questions that are useful when you do not speak a lot of Portuguese: “Do you speak English?”, “Can you repeat?”, “What is …?”, “How do you say…?”
Make the best out of your time in Brazil. Get your Travel Portuguese Lesson now! It is free.
We found that knowing a little Portuguese was very helpful. We had an absolutely incredible trip! Words in an email can’t describe how amazing our time in Brazil was. ~ Suzanna & Jeff
Learning with you guys has been great, and I can say that my trip to Brazil was much better knowing Portuguese! ~ Greg
You are an excellent teacher…the lessons are clear and thorough. I’ve taught all my life and recognize the difference!
Muito obrigada 🙂